- “Charlayne Hunter-Gault discusses ‘armor,’ race relations at UGA” by Ashylnn Webb, The Red & Black (University of Georgia), Feb. 18, 2018
- “UGA’s Grady College hosts Peabody Awards” by Joe Dennis, Athens Patch, May 23, 2012
- “Parkland town hall: students call for ban on assault-style guns” by Emanuella Grinberg and Steve Almasy, CNN, Feb. 22, 2018
- “In New Hampshire, Trump pledges to ‘get tough’ on drug crime” by John Wagner and Katie Zezima, The New York Times, March 19, 2018
- In reviewing these stories, how is event coverage different than taking minutes of a meeting?
- What additional reporting was required to write these stories?
- Are these stories written more like news stories or feature stories?